Firehouse Garage Doors
When Your Entrance Matters!
Since 1958, fire stations throughout the United States have relied on the innovative design and manufacturing experts at ArmRLite to provide them with durable and dependable customized firehouse garage doors. Our commercial roll up garage doors feature unique 100% welded construction that delivers unmatched strength and durability and enables us to offer the highest degree of commercial garage door customization available. Whether you need to replace the existing overhead door on your firehouse or are looking for a roll up door for a newly constructed fire station, we can design and fabricate a top-quality, dependable commercial overhead door to match your specifications and give your firehouse unique visual appeal. The ArmRLite team understands that your firehouse overhead doors must operate reliably. Our overhead doors provide unparalleled durability, and we can provide parts and replacement panels for any door we’ve ever manufactured. When you need a durable, aesthetically pleasing overhead door for your fire station that provides you with consistent functionality, depend on ArmRLite, the commercial overhead door manufacturer trusted by fire stations nationwide for over 60 years.
The Overhead Firehouse Door Manufacturer Communities Trust
For over 60 years, Fire Stations from all across the United States and Canada have depended upon the welded construction, functionality, and durability or our garage doors to keep their communities safe.
Featured Fire Station
Piscataway, New Jersey
ArmRLite Customizable Firehouse Garage Doors
ArmRLite offers an array of customizable style options to make your commercial rollup door unique to your firehouse and functional for the unique needs of your emergency services crew. We fabricate our doors to fit your new or existing space using steel, aluminum, glass, wood, or wood-clad panels and can incorporate a variety of options, including crank-out awning windows, matching gate and entrance door systems, ADA-compliant pass-through doors, energy-efficient packages, high-velocity wind resistance, individual interior and exterior paint colors, and more.
The ArmRLite Process
ArmRLite’s outstanding customer service team is eager to help you create the perfect commercial overhead door for your firehouse!
- Expert Advice and Recommendations. When you call ArmRLite, one of our specialists will ask you a few questions to assess your needs, specifications, ideas, and budget. With years of experience, our customer service representatives can discuss firehouse door options with you and offer recommendations to help make your vision of a functional, stylish overhead door a reality.
- Design Approval. Our designers can either create a design for your firehouse door by referencing your specifications or photos of your firehouse or use CAD drawings supplied by your architect. Before approving our design, you’ll have the opportunity to review the plans and request adjustments.
- Customized Fit. Our highly experienced, detail-oriented manufacturing team will fabricate your fire station’s durable, dependable, and aesthetically pleasing overhead door to perfectly fit your building.
- Made In The USA. Our highly experienced, detail-oriented manufacturing team will fabricate your durable, dependable, and aesthetically pleasing overhead door to perfectly fit your commercial space.
- Guaranteed Price. We’ll provide you with a guaranteed price quote for your firehouse overhead garage door.
- Professional Installation. One of our licensed professional contractors install your new overhead commercial door in your firehouse to ensure your proper functionality and the safety of your crew.
Why Fire Departments Choose ArmRLite
As a leader among commercial garage door companies, we know that your crew’s ability to respond to emergencies can depend on having an overhead door on your firehouse that’s durable enough to remain functional despite heavy usage and rough handling. What if we could provide you with fire station garage doors of unparalleled strength and durability that are also visually appealing and unique to your firehouse? ArmRLite has earned a solid reputation among fire departments throughout the country for our decades of experience integrating modern, innovative design with precise, top-quality manufacturing to deliver commercial overhead doors of enduring strength, reliability, and aesthetic appeal.
Unmatched Strength & Durability
ArmRLite’s strong, durable commercial overhead doors outperform all other fire station doors in the industry. Because our doors are uniquely fabricated using 100% welded construction, our door frames endure the harshest fire department use without sagging or loosening as bolted frames do. Our doors also feature 4-sided extrusions that won’t crumble like the 3-sided extrusions used by other commercial garage door manufacturers, and we can manufacture doors with wind-load ratings of up to 180 mph. ArmRLite can provide replacement parts for any door we’ve ever fabricated, making our commercial overhead doors economical to maintain and an investment that will save your fire department money over time. Buy your last door first from ArmRLite!
Flexible, Customized Designs
When you want the highest degree of firehouse door customization possible, depend on the creative overhead door designers from ArmRLite to meet your unique specifications. The exclusive welded construction of our firehouse overhead doors enables us to easily accommodate non-traditional door sizes, including aluminum garage doors up to 30′ 2″ wide. We can retrofit your new overhead door to your existing fire station or design a door for new construction. We can even manufacture sloping bottom sections to accommodate uneven floors. From unique exterior and interior paint colors to beautiful glass and finish options, our in-house team of engineers will consult with you to understand your requirements and turn your vision for a unique commercial garage door that enhances the appearance of your firehouse into reality.
ArmRLite’s energy-efficient commercial garage door options deliver maximum insulation for every climate. Our energy efficiency packages include fully insulated aluminum frames and panels, glazing up to 1″ thick, and water-sealed doors to prevent leaks.
Industry’s Best Warranty
As a family-owned, women-led business, we treat our customers like family. Not only are our customer service and engineering staff readily available by phone or email to provide technical or sales assistance, but we also offer the best warranty in the industry. Our warranties are a testament to the high-quality construction of our customizable commercial garage doors:
- 20-year welded structural warranty on commercial doors
- 20-year finish warranty on any installation located over 1 mile from saltwater
When Your Entrance Matters!
When you choose ArmRLite for your home’s or commercial building’s entrance solution, you’re making a wise investment that will captivate your customers, impress your neighbors, and protect your family and employees.