Aluminum and Glass Garage Doors – Versatile & Functional
October 18, 2013
Aluminum and glass garage doors by ArmRLite came into prominent use in the 1960’s as gas station and service station overhead doors. Due to the incredible strength and durability our welded frames, use of our doors began to bleed into other commercial uses such as parks, stadiums, docks, museums, parking garages, and corporate buildings. Residential applications eventually caught on as more and more homeowners wanted reliable, long lasting rust resistant doors for their homes.
Aluminum and Glass Garage Doors Form and Function
Aluminum and glass garage doors by ArmRLite offer the best options for customization in glass, finish, and design. Every one from architects and designers with difficult or highly unique projects to homeowners who want something “different” can find what they need at ArmRLite. With seven distinct welded aluminum models to choose from, ArmRLite has an option for any design and any budget.
- Electra Model: Standard duty glass garage door with narrow profile rails and stiles.
- Titan Model: Commercial duty glass garage door with thicker rails and stiles. Able to accommodate up to 1” thick insulated glass and is available wind load rated.
- Custom CI Model: Industrial duty glass garage door capable of preserving its structural integrity to a max width of 32 feet. Able to accommodate up to 1” thick insulated glass and is available wind load rated.
- Aluminarc Model: Aluminum and glass garage door with custom arched glazed top section for unique openings often found on fire houses and Victorian era buildings.
- Monarch Model: Rust resistant, polycarbonate aluminum and glass garage door designed for carwashes and high moisture or corrosive environments.
- Malibu Model: glass garage door with custom, sections heights and rail locations. Offers a contemporary or modern take on glass garage doors.
- Aluminum Carriage House Model: Rust resistant aluminum and glass garage door available in an array of standard or custom designs.
All of our welded aluminum and glass garage doors come with our exclusive 20 year welded frame warranty, the best in our industry. Select models are also compatible with our exclusive ADA compliant pass door. Crank-out windows, 4” pass step over pass doors, flood vents, sloping bottom rails, matching entry doors, and our Energy Efficiency, Corrosion Resistant, and Acoustical Packages are also available on most of our welded aluminum and glass garage doors.
Please visit our commercial model, residential model, and custom options pages by navigating to our homepage for more information on our exclusive line of welded aluminum and glass garage doors.