PARTITIONS TO HELP YOU MEET GUIDELINES
ArmRLite partitions are the go-to solution for schools, offices, or any public space that needs to be segmented or partitioned to meet COVID-19 social distancing guidelines. These act as containment zones, making it easier to stay safe, sanitize, and to control the environment protecting employees, students and customers from the disease.
ArmRLite is a manufacturer. We have all of the tools to allow you to order 100% customizable partitions. Safety partitions can be designed with feet or wheels to make it even easier to use and sanitize in various locations. Custom options listed below.
- Mount Style
- Feet or Wheels for Unmounted Units
- Acoustic Glazing & Framing Available
- Glazing Options up to 1″ thick (Glass, Plexi, Polycarbonate)
- Frame Colors & Tints (Choose Clear Anodized Aluminum or Black Anodized Aluminum for fastest lead time)
WHY USE SAFETY PARTITIONS?
According to the National Collaborating Centre for Environmental Health
- Choose dimensions that protect the breathing zone of the tallest person using the partition. The breathing zone can be thought of as a bubble with a radius of 30 cm extending out from the mouth and nose.
- Pass-throughs or openings should be as small as possible and not located in the breathing zone of either user; do not include speaking ports or grates.
- Install the partition securely, such that it cannot tip or fall; do not block or impede emergency egress.
- Surface-mounted partitions with small openings and wings/surrounds are preferred overhanging partitions that can swing or waft air.
- Clean the partition at least daily with mild soap and water or a compatible disinfectant; discard or launder the cloths used for cleaning.