Monarch Model Polycarbonate Overhead Sectional Door
October 17, 2013
Our Monarch model polycarbonate car wash overhead sectional door is designed for extreme environments. Although designed for car washes and similar applications, the Monarch Model is also applicable for greenhouses, dealerships, car care centers, or for applications demanding an insulated aluminum garage door.
Polycarbonate Overhead Sectional Door, Monarch Car Wash Model
DOWNLOAD: Monarch Specifications
Advantages of Aluminum Construction
- 4 Sided or Tubular Extrusions provide doors of exceptional strength and unmatched durability.
- Welded construction, unique to ARM-R-LITE, is far superior to the through bolts of competitors. How so? A bolt loosens and comes apart over time, unlike a permanent weld.
Benefits of Polocarbonate Glazing
- Lightweight, Virtually Unbreakable and Energy Saving
- Transparent, offers 83% light transmission in clear form
*Installations within 1 mile of salt water are not covered under finish warranties.
Welded Aluminum Construction Method
Lengths of 6063-T5 alloy hollow aluminum are cut to size for rails and stile. Stiles are then contour-milled and accurately joined to the rails by concealed welding to produce flush hairline joints and a framework unequaled in strength and durability.
Monarch Model Options:
- Energy Efficiency Package: Insulated rails and stiles, insulated glass and/or panels, and water resistant feature. Energy Efficiency Package Information
- Matching Entrance Door(s): Matching fixed entrance doors are available for adjacent welded aluminum overhead sectional doors. Includes entry door, frame, threshold, and closer.
- Corrosion Resistance Package: Rust resistant options for high moisture or chemical environments. Corrosion Resistant Package Information
The commercial Monarch Model comes with our unmatched 20 year welded frame warranty, except on top section when trolley operated.
- ARL White and anodized finishes: 20 year warranty
- Faux wood finishes: 10 year warranty
- Custom Fluropon® finishes: 20 year warranty
- RAL powdercoat: 1 year warranty
The Monarch model is designed to provided exceptional strength and unmatched durability. As a welded polycarbonate overhead sectional door, the Monarch Model has near limitless application opportunities including its dominant use as a car wash garage door.