Our Arm-R-Breeze commercial counter garage doors are designed to fit into the smaller openings typically reserved for bar tops or kitchen windows. Arm-R-Breeze commercial counter garage doors are fabricated using our exclusive heli-arch welded construction method for exceptional strength and integrity.
Arm-R-Breeze Commercial Counter Garage Door
WIND LOAD OPTIONS – Consult factory regarding specific windload values
SAMPLE SPECIFICATIONS: Word / PDF
RAILS AND STILES: .075 – .085 Extruded 6063-T6 Alloy, 1 ¾” thick
Bottom Rail 2 ¾”, 4 ½”, 7 ½”
Top Rail 2 ¾”, 4 ½”, 7 ½”
Meeting Rails 2 ¾” wide per pair
End Stiles 3 3/8”, 4 ½”, or 7 ½” wide
Center Stiles 1 3/16” wide T bar shape
*Installations within 1 mile of salt water are not covered under finish warranties.
Arm-R-Breeze counter Garage Door Welded Aluminum Construction Method
Lengths of 6063-T5 alloy hollow aluminum are cut to size for rails and stile. Stiles are then contour-milled and accurately joined to the rails by concealed welding to produce flush hairline joints and a framework unequaled in strength and durability.
Arm-R-Breeze Commercial Counter Garage Door Model Options:
- Energy Efficiency Package: Insulated rails and stiles, insulated glass and/or panels, and water resistant feature. Energy Efficiency Package Information
- Push-Out Windows*: ArmRLite exclusive awning windows are available for all welded aluminum models. Push Out Awning Windows Information
*These options are not available if project requires windload rating
The commercial Arm-R-Breeze Model comes with our unmatched 20 year welded frame warranty, except on top sections when trolley operated.
- Anodized finishes: 20 year warranty
- Faux wood finishes: 10 year warranty
- Custom Fluropon® finishes: 20 year warranty
- RAL powdercoat: 1 year warranty
The Arm-R-Breeze commercial counter garage door is manufactured by ArmRLite, the leader in overhead door manufacturing since 1958.