Five Reasons Why Architects Love ArmRLite Overhead Sectional Doors
October 22, 2020
Having worked with architects very closely over the past few decades, we have a strong understanding of the demands that architects put on themselves and their projects when it comes to uniqueness, aesthetic and function. Understanding that they never want their designs to appear cookie-cutter or cheap, ArmRLite has helped many architects reach cutting edge status in their profession by working alongside them as an integral team member, providing well thought-out solutions and ensuring success after success. We’ve engaged architects at every stage of their projects, from concept to installation, as well as most types of project, from new construction to additions and restorations.
Although there are more, here are five reasons why architects love ArmRLite Overhead Sectional Doors:
- Aesthetics – ArmRLite Overhead Sectional Doors are appealing, elegant, chic, and functional. With the bevy of color options and styles of faux wood, RAL Powdercoat, full-glass, anodized aluminum, and Fluropon Finish, architects have a palette of options to make their designs one-of-a-kind. Check out available finish options »
- Reputation – Our 60-year industry experience of producing superior products allows architects the freedom to take design risks with peace of mind knowing their structures will be standing long after projects are completed. ArmRLite’s 20-year warranty adds to that peace of mind for the business/homeowner. Learn More about the ArmRLite Advantage »
- Customization – Architects know they can approach us with their “out of the box” requests and we can follow through to make them reality. When partnered with ArmRLite, we become their secret weapon, able to pull off many challenging scenarios with ease; from 1” insulated glass thickness and windload rating to NFRC energy code requirements and ADA compliance. Check out available customizations »
- Strength – All ArmRLite Overhead Sectional Doors are constructed using welded aluminum frames with 4-sided tubular extrusions. This process provides strength and durability over the 3-sided competition. ArmRLite doors will not crumple from the weight of the door, providing extreme sag resistance over time, which is unfortunately common with standard industry models. ArmRLite is not industry standard—we are in our own elevated brand category, party of one. Learn more about our unique construction method »
- Industry Leader – Architects have the luxury of designing with non-traditional features in mind, such as oversized door widths. Our aluminum doors can be fabricated up to 30’-2” wide, an unheard-of achievement in our industry, allowing unique project concepts to flourish. Get a quote today »
Architects trust ArmRLite to follow through with premium products to complete their vision. That’s why ArmRLite has mutual respect for architects and their designs. President Shannon McGrady says, “If they dream it, we can build it,” and that’s quite the promise.