ArmRLite’s Fiberglass Model garage door can be used in any commercial or residential application looking for a corrosion-resistant product. The standard fiberglass panels are non-insulated, flat, semi-translucent white panels. Insulated fiberglass panels are also available for an upgrade. Due to its lightweight properties, the Aluminum and Fiberglass Model garage door is perfect for greenhouses, salt barns or any other application where a durable product is required. If one of the sections is ever damaged and needs to be replaced, ArmRLite is able to produce replacement sections regardless of purchase date. In addition, the Aluminum and Fiberglass Model comes with an unmatched 20-year welded frame warranty except for the top section when trolley operated.
- Maximum Width of 30’ 2”
- Flat, White, Semi-Translucent Panels (Corrugated fiberglass panels are not available.)
- 20-Year Welded Frame Warranty (Except the top section when trolley operated)
Suggested Applications: Greenhouses, salt barns, nurseries, docks, high moisture environments, chemical environments, agricultural applications, and boat houses.
- Material: 6063-T6 Alloy
- Construction Method: Heli-Arc Welding
- Top Rail: 2 ¾”, 4 ½”, or 7 ½”
- Bottom Rail: 4 ½”, or 7 ½”
- End Stiles: 3 3⁄₈”, 4 ½” or 7 ½” (Minimum end stile of 4 ½“ required when using 1” insulated glass units)
- Center Stiles: 3 3⁄₈”
- Meeting Rails: 3 3⁄₈” wide per pair (For doors wider than 24’, 3 7⁄8” meeting rails will be required.)
- Frame Thickness: 1 ¾”