AIA CES Registered Courses
ArmRLite is pleased to offer AIA CES approved courses to Architects interested in gaining knowledge and understanding of the newest innovations and applications available within the Overhead Sectional Door industry. ArmRLite is a leading manufacturer of American made overhead sectional doors and continues to be a key innovative force within our industry. We are proud to offer courses to U.S.A. based Architects in all 50 states as well as international architects and architectural firms.
ADA Entrance Door in an Overhead Door: How to Maximize Space and Energy Savings
Course #ARL001 / ARL002
- This course explains the energy conservation benefits to an overhead sectional door with an integrated ADA Compliant man door. This course will teach how to properly specify and design your building to incorporate this type of product.
- Learning Objectives:
- Properly specify an overhead sectional door with an integrated ADA Compliant Pass Door.
- Maximize Energy Efficiency and space with an ADA Compliant Man Door / Overhead Door System.
- Identify scenarios where an integrated man door can improve the building envelope’s energy efficiency while meeting local egress codes
- Solve real estate challenges where a property requires an overhead door for large items and also requires an ADA egress but there is not enough space available for both.